This morning I bruised my hands by posting leaflets through doors. I was going around Hillfields (somewhat terrified of being murdered) putting little slips, about the light party we're holding at my church, through letterboxes. One lady pushed the leaflet angrily back through the letterbox at me, which I found inappropriately amusing. But some people were nice, there was one guy who was sitting on his front garden wall, I went up to him and said "Is this your house?" he nodded, then I said "Do you have any children?" and he nodded again, then I sort of uncertainly gave him the leaflet and he was all smiley and "Thank you!" at me. I was like wooo. Right as we were finishing off, there was a group of kids who we gave a leaflet to who all seemed pretty excited about the idea. So that was cool.
Oh and I now have snazzy hair. I got it all chopped off. I'd post a photo, but I can't really be bothered... You'll see it eventually lol.
Toodles x