Yeah, in the morning.
Nghghghg.
Buut the good news is that I've done everything that I needed to do today. Doulos forms have been sent ("First post, the post that hurts the most") and I've asked my church pastor to write a reference for me, so hopefully that will all be sorted really soon :)
Can't wait to find out where I'm going* - the schedule says that they'll be in Thailand at the end of November, and I'll be joining* in January. I most want to go to the Phillipines and Singapore, but I don't think Singapore is likely because they'll be there October-Novemberish and probably won't be going back..
Also wikipedia says this about the ship:
She is currently doing her last world tour and was planned to be de-commissioned in 2010 when the SOLAS regulations are due to be introduced.So I guess they might stray away from the usual area of Southeast Asia and visit a lot of different places for shorter periods of time... Not that I know anything, this is just guesswork and rambling that probably nobody can be bothered to read lol :P
Oh and the other thing on my To-Do list that I managed to do today was going to the bank and talking to them about my life, but I can't be bothered to explain all that as well lol.
T'ra! xxx
*if I'm going - I've got to stop assuming that they want me lol.