The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Wednesday, 9 September 2009

doulos. blaaaaagghhhhhhhh.

This stuff is so much more complicated than I ever thought it was going to be.

But I'm now going from 27 March to 11 June. Not going on any DofE expeditions this year then :(

I do know, however, that there's a place for me and I'll probably be starting in the Arabian Peninsula. No idea where that even is, what it's like or how much it's going to cost to get there, I'd do some google research but I'm meeting friends at 1 and I'll have to do that when I get home.



Dear Katrina

Thank you so much for sending in your Global Challenge
application form and also for your deposit of £25,
which we received. This is deducted from the total
cost of your outreach.

We are currently writing to your referee and hope to
hear back quite soon. After that, we can finish the
application process and let you know whether all is
in order for your acceptance.

I'm afraid the January STEPs are full but we'll
pencil you in for the 27th March - 11th June one. It
should start in the Arabian Peninsula but I don't know
where it will go to after that.

In the meantime, please continue to pray about your
involvement with Operation Mobilisation.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions.

We will be in touch again as soon.

God bless you,

Anna
I realise that Anna is only doing her job but she's sent me so many emails telling me things that I didn't reeaally want to hear that I've started to dread messages from her.. I think the worst bit is over now though lol.