The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Job search ended after one day. Whoa.

I think I've got a job! At an old people's home! lol. Seriously, I just went in to ask if they had anything going for complete newbies and I was there for like the next three hours...

I've still got to give them some references and go back to do the proper interview, but they were talking like I'd already got the job!

Clearly the solution to the recession is to get everyone working with old people :P

No idea what I'll be paid but I'll be filling in when others are on holiday, ill, etc. - which means I might well be going in on Christmas day... It's not amazing but if I have a day off sometime around Christmas then I guess I can celebrate then.

I've given myself until Friday to decide if I definitely want to do the job. I'll keep you posted.