The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Monday, 14 September 2009

Thank you, blogger!

Okay, so this blog does not have a swish new layout like FTC, but it does have a swish new feature that I'll probably be using on this blog more than the other.

Look, it's a "read more" link!! Click it! Click it!



Basically this means that I can rattle on about any old rubbish but only keep the important parts on my main page. This will keep things tidy, but hopefully mean that you can find out about the bits that interest you and not get bored out of your skull reading about me walking around fields, worrying about my teeth, yelling at 13 year old actors and failing to find a job.

Hooray!

I hope you're as glad to discover this handy little tool as I am :)