good evening everyone :) How's it going?
I'm pretty good, myself. Went to DofE today, which would have been great if not for the fact that I almost simultaneously began to cry and throw up. You see, today we went to the Fire Station and they showed us these little films about road traffic collisions and everything was all bloody and horrible and very, very real.
Soooo yeah. Got a couple of worried looks lol. But we got to sit in the Fire Engine! :D That was pretty excellent. I must remember to add that to the list of cool things that I've done in my life (which so far hasn't been written).
At school today we read magazines in Media Studies xD I love that subject. Everyone says it's a soft option but I'd rather get a high mark in a soft option than a horribly low mark in a difficult option. Welcome to the way my brain works.
OOH does anyone else remember The Way Things Work? It was this book and CD-ROM we had back in Turkiye and it was actually kinda interesting in a sort of nerdy way xD
Anyway, must go. Have been awake for 18 hours which is TOO LONG, DAMNIT.
Night :)