HII :D
I'm all happy and stuff today xD I DROPPED SOCIOLOGY AND SWITCHED FOR DRAMA!! YAYYYY!!
I know, I know, it was a pretty quick decision & you're probably all shaking your heads and saying "you're going to regret that"
Unfortunately I have this terrible disease my mum calls "pig-headed-ness" which means that I can't put up with things that I don't like for a rubbish reason. For example, I can't eat a whole load of fruit and vegetables every day when it clearly has no effect on my life. It's terrible, but I can't help it. In this case it was that I can't put up with a difficult subject which I don't enjoy when I'm missing out on my favourite subject ever in which I'm far more likely to get a good grade. Ta-dahh, I'm pig-headed.
All the same, I've still had this gloriously ecstatic feeling of relief ever since I went up to reception and asked to switch.
Anywayy today was Natashas birthday!! Me, Tasha, Larysa, and Amandeep all went to some Mexican resteraunt which was actually really nice. Larysa was saying the same thing about the guy at the bar all evening. Typical xD
Sooo yeah. Life is good :) Today is a happy day but now I'm going to BED. I'm really tired. Niiiighttt :) xx