So it's September therefore this song will be sung for the rest of the month (I know I posted yesterday, but I forgot to sing it)
Woke up too late for church today so didn't go. However we (the siblings and I) decided to do something with our day, so we put our shoes on and walked all the way to the memorial park. When we got there, we bought icecreams and wandered for a bit. There was a motor festival happening which was weird so we didn't go to that part of the park. We sat down about fifty feet away (ish? I'm so bad at guessing stuff like that) and we finished our icecreams. Me and John built a little birds nest out of dead grass that was lying about, then after a while it turned into a face and in the end we decided to make a full scale stick-girl out of dead grass. We named her Alice.
Then we decided to head back home (I know it sounds like we stayed for about ten minutes, but we were probably there for about two hours) on the way we played tig for a bit, until Hannah was it and me and John were both on crease.
Did anyone else do that when they were kids? You cross your fingers (like you would 'for luck') and say "crease" then you can't be it. It sounds so absurd that it almost sounds like something we might have made up. Or misheard and copied.
Anyway, so me and John stayed on crease until we got into town, when I remembered that no tag-backs were allowed so (as I was the one who tagged Hannah in the first place) I didn't have to be on crease.
xD It amuses me how we still act like kids without really thinking about it.
When we got home we watched Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers which is universally accepted as the 'most boring' one (but is actually just as good as the other two)
I so need to go to bed. I supposed to be practising earlier nights for when I go back to school xD