The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Saturday, 22 September 2007

all the world is waiting for the sun

So things aren't all that great at the moment. Granddad's still unconscious and is not doing amazingly well. I think mum was pretty upset when she came home from visiting him today.

I've got the flu. Or a bad cold. Or something. Either way, I'm not feeling too awesome either.

And I have five pieces of homework in for next week, in varying stages of importance. Most of them don't really have deadlines, which is annoying. I kinda need deadlines. I might have to start setting them for myself.

..and I think dad just threw up.

Please pray, I think I might just go mad.