The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 4 September 2007

you're the only one I ever believed in

aaand I was back at school today.

Fun, no?

no.

Have no timetable, missed my one lesson, have annoying form tutor, had to drop drama, and had to spend whole day in crappy common room.

On a brighter note, I got another birthday present! :D I got Cinderella on DVD from Jess (who clearly knows that said film was not available on youtube ;)) Also loads of people said that they liked my earrings :) I personally love those earrings xD they have little running men on them, which could symbolise many things. For example, that little men chase after me (wrong), or perhaps that I like running (definately wrong) or maybe even that everything rushes through one of my ears and comes out through the other (let's pretend this one's wrong too ;))

I'm so tired. I should hopefully have a couple of lessons tomorrow so that should be good. Let's just hope that someone get's me a timetable.

And some lemonade! (with one of those cool umbrella things)