The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Thursday, 6 September 2007

I wish everyone was loved tonight, and somehow stop this endless fight

Had lessons today! Yayy!!

I had English with Dr Kincaid and Sociology with Mrs Parr. I only really had half an English lesson, because we got interrupted and had to have our photos taken. And I only really had one Sociology lesson (it was a double period) because it took us half the lesson to get everything (registers, textbooks etc) sorted.

Only Media Studies left, then I've done everything.

Miss drama :(

Might talk to Mr Savin about doing an extra subject. Gurraj was talking about it today and I was like "IWANTTODODRAMA."

I dunno, I can be pretty determined sometimes. Maybe I could persuade him to let me do it. Then again, nobody else has managed to get extra subjects when they haven't got the right grades.

lol this always feels so weird. I usually sit back and go "meh. whatev. do it your way." and now I'm like plotting the best ways to get him on his own xD Wish me luck, my dears.