So I saw on someones blog this thing where you write 16 random little-known facts about yourself. I decided to take a shot at it..:
1. I once pushed a kid off his bike and stole it. In my defence, the bike didn't belong to either of us and it was my turn.
2. I somehow forgot how to ride a bike. I know that I could at some point, otherwise point number wouldn't have happened, but any time I try to ride a bike now I can never remember how it's done.
3. I'm still a little bit scared of the dark. I was a lot worse when I was younger. I used to lie in bed planning escape routes in case murderous thieves came in through my window/door.
4. I keep a roll of toilet paper on my desk for when I'm ill (like now).
5. I was possibly the least inventive child in the world when it came to naming my stuffed toys. Most of them were either named after their animal species or their name on the label. The best one I ever came up with was Timothy the dog, which is the only one with a proper name.
6. I usually can't sleep at all when I'm in an unfamiliar place, when I'm too hot/cold, or when I'm uncomfortable.
7. I'm currently in my sixth school. Seventh, if you count the Sixth Form as seperate to the rest of Blue Coat.
8. My least favourite colour is orange, my favourite is green and the rest of the colours are just as good as each other in my opinion.
9. In one of my primary schools I used to pretend I was a Cowgirl xD
10. My favourite animals are Llamas. They are quite clearly the height of cool.
11. I love getting emails and snail-mail, but everyone insists on sending me Myspace Comments and Facebook Wall thingies. Some originality, please!
12. If I was at Hogwarts I'd be in Hufflepuff - not because I'm not clever, brave or cunning enough for the other houses, but because I'm too 'just', 'patient' and 'loyal' to be happy in them.
13. When I was younger I used to wish that I was sixteen, and for some reason the image I associated with being sixteen was Roller-Skate Barbie - a blonde plastic doll in a helmet and some roller skates hanging out with all her plastic doll friends. I don't know why I thought this was so cool, but I think I ought to go roller-skating before I turn seventeen in case I regret it forever.
14. I was at one point somewhat obsessed with neopets. You know I'm cool :P
15. I just made an origami dragonfly. Go me! :D
16. My parents are out all day, in London singing at the Royal Albert Hall - so we're having Fish Fingers for tea :D